Best Practices Initiative
Report on workshops
Éco Entreprises Québec organized more than 25 workshops of the Best Practices Initiative for Effective Curbside Recycling in
14 Quebec regions since 2014 near about 250 municipal representatives. Select a region to discover an overview of the meetings and the results. Thanks to all participants!
Click here to contact us and organize a workshop in your area!
ÉEQ held two workshops on August 27, 2014, and October 15, 2015, in Saint-Charles-Borromée, where 40 participants chose to discuss the following regional issues:
- Bid specifications
- Municipal groupings for the management of residual materials
- Raising public awareness
- Away-from-Home Recovery Program
- Compensation and P/E factor calculation
- Analysis of regional bid specifications
- Measures to include in a residual materials management policy.
A technical sub-committee of regional representatives also met twice, on January 29 and April 9, 2015, for more in-depth discussion of issues raised during the workshops.
First workshop participants
Second workshop participants