Best Practices Initiative
Report on workshops
Éco Entreprises Québec organized more than 25 workshops of the Best Practices Initiative for Effective Curbside Recycling in
14 Quebec regions since 2014 near about 250 municipal representatives. Select a region to discover an overview of the meetings and the results. Thanks to all participants!
Click here to contact us and organize a workshop in your area!
ÉEQ held two workshops on June 17 and October 22, 2015, in Baie-Comeau, where 12 participants chose to discuss the following regional issues:
- Performance and efficiency factor
- Outlying areas that are not served
- Away-from-Home Recovery Program
- Bid specifications
- Raising public awareness
- Pay as you throw
- Compensation and P/E factor calculation
- Containers, modes and frequency of collection
- Analysis of regional bid specifications.
Left to right: Caroline Cloutier, Nicolas Proulx, Sophie Bergeron, Jean-Luc Plante, Janie Lezoma, Mathieu Guillemette, Julie Hamelin, Linda Savoie, Martin Guay, David Toro, Alain Chevalier, Pierre Hurtubise, Michel Hudon and Guy Leblanc
Second workshop participants